Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Wearables – New Valentine-Inspired Pieces!

In this section, I will post the latest jaC Jewelry creations that you can purchase in my Etsy shop.

Today’s three pieces are hot off the press – I literally just finished making, photographing and adding them to my shop! Without further ado, here they are:

I Love You Bracelet - Ruby Red Crystal and Sterling Silver Bracelet with Sterling Silver Heart Charm

This lovely bracelet is made with ruby red faceted crystals and sterling silver. It is simple in design, yet so classy! Imagine it with a black pair of pants and a white sweater, or the little black dress and a red cardigan. Coordinating earrings are also available.

Winter Romance Earrings - Siam Red Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Earrings
These mini-chandeliers are made with faceted round red Swarovski crystals attached to sterling silver components and ear wires. The centerpiece of each earring is an upside-down heart – how sweet is that? These will look fantastic with a pair of jeans and a white or black sweater, or a pair of black heels and a red dress.

Puzzled by You Earrings - Siam Red Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Puzzle Earrings

Who loves puzzles? The second I saw these adorable sterling silver puzzle components, I fell in love with them. I combined them with faceted round red Swarovski crystals to create these playful earrings! Hope you or your recipient loves them as much as I do. :)

Another pair of earrings will be making a debut right here on Sunday to kick off my giveaway series! Check back and enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! The puzzle earrings are so fun looking!

    ReplyDelete