Monday, January 26, 2009

jaC Procures on Etsy - A Little Piece of Paris

I feel a little weird referring to myself in third person in the title of this post. Nevertheless, I’m going to keep it – even though it’s not how I normally express myself. :)

My latest purchase arrived over the weekend, and I am delighted to have become the owner of these adorable Take me to Paris earrings by Sharon of Adornyou! The second I saw them, I knew I had to have them for sentimental reasons – my husband and I spent our honeymoon in Paris!



These adorable earrings are as fantastic as they look in the picture, and I have been wearing them all day. I showed them to my husband, who immediately saw an opportunity to get out of a Valentine’s Day present: “Happy Valentine’s Day! I am glad I got you something you love.” Not so fast, Husband! Nice try, though.

If earrings are not your thing, do not despair: there is a Take me to Paris necklace, no less adorable and cute than the earrings! A big thank you to Adornyou for making my weekend.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute Janna! I can totally see you wearing them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are toooo sweet!! I've always wanted to go to Paris ~ hopefully someday!

    ReplyDelete