Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – My Pink Fluffy Flip Flop Slippers!

There are some things that you just can’t replace, no matter how hard you try.

My UGG® Australia Fluff Flip Flop Slippers are one example! When they arrived in the mail last year around Christmas, I must admit I was a little skeptical, even though I had been cold all winter and thinking of getting warm slippers for a while. They looked oh-so-cute, and were wonderfully soft and fluffy and pink, but… they were shaped like flip flops! Wouldn’t my feet get cold?!

Image from zappos.com

Well, almost a year later, I can say with confidence that I was very wrong. These superb slippers are perfect in every way – they are comfortable and keep me warm. I just love them, and even though at $70 they are pricey for bedroom slippers, they are well worth it. It was my most favorite gift last year! They come in white, pink, blue and black, and are available from a variety of online shops, e.g. Nordstrom.

Even though my pair is perfectly fine, I am paranoid that UGG will stop making these, and am so tempted to get another pair just in case. (I just saw them on sale for $60 plus free shipping here). Or should I spend the $60 on jewelry-making supplies?! Decisions, decisions…

4 comments:

  1. They look incredible. I love fluffy, warm slippers, and don't think I'd seen those. Keep in mind you can't work if you're feet are cold (at least I can't), but of course you can't work w/o supplies either. Guess I wasn't much help was I? Sorry. :)
    http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com
    http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! They are awesome... seems sooooo soft and fluffy!!! Sadly, I can't wear those because it's soooo cooolllldddd here!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. I would never of thought that fuzzy flip flops could keep your feet warm. Hmm, I'm in California (LOL) they might be perfect for around here. Unfortunately I'd opt for more supplies, LOL Janna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, those are super cute! I have never spent that much on a pair of slippers, but I am all about pampering one's self. It would be a toss up!

    ReplyDelete