Monday, February 16, 2009

Carrie Bradshaw is Back…

…and she’s as fabulous as ever in Sex and the City: the movie!

I have been dying to see this movie ever since it came out. Considering I spent the summer in NYC, I really have no excuse, but we did try to go once, and it was no longer playing. Husband promised me we’d watch it one day when the DVD comes out.

On Saturday, I was so excited when he gave me the DVD as a Valentines Day present! We watched it that afternoon, and it was as fantastic as I had anticipated.

If you are a fan of Sex and the City and haven’t seen it yet, hurry – it’s a must! If you don’t want to rent or buy the DVD, it is available on demand, either on TV or computer. For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I will not spoil the plot, but I promise you’ll love it!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I have to confess... and I feel like a traitor. I DID love the movie the second time, but the first time I saw it, I just thought it was depressing. (let the stone throwing begin!!!) BUT, like I said, the second time around, I was able to appreciate it a little more. A little background - my wedding was just around the corner, we had just had a death in the family and my now husband and I had just moved in together for the first time a day earlier... :) That may be why I thought it was depressing. I think I was one giant ball of stress! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the movie was terrific ~ especially the clothes, jewelry and the SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet present; I haven't watched the movie (nor the series) but I heard it was good...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete