Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Wearables – Lampwork Beads and More Pearls!

Just in time for the weekend, I added two fantastic pieces to my Etsy shop! The inspiration for them was the comments everyone left in the Sunday Winnables post (I am going to get to all of your suggestions, I promise!). Here they are:

Cherry Vanilla Necklace - Sterling Silver Chain Necklace with Burgundy and Cream Handmade Lampwork Pendant: this versatile, yet striking necklace looks good enough to eat! I am in love with these lampwork beads, and am going to buy more from their creator, beadgoodies, as soon as I can!

Little Mermaid Earrings - White and Blue Peacock Pearl and Sterling Silver Earrings: these little earrings are so adorable! I just love the teeny peacock pearl and round white pearl combo. These will look so great with either a dress or jeans.

There are a few more new pieces in my Etsy shop – check them out!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful new pieces Janna! I love that Lampwork bead too, it's amazing to think that someone made that by hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so pretty! Soon I'll be begging you for a "lay-away" plan! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is so very "me" ~ I've had my eye on it ;)

    I am wearing "Smoky Princess" today!

    ReplyDelete