Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Wearables – New Pieces in Green and Black!

You asked for more greens and blacks, and I have some pieces in those colors for you! As promised, here they are:

Green Lover with a Twist Necklace - Green Kambaba Jasper and Hammered Sterling Silver Bead Necklace. I love the blend of classic and modern elements in this necklace! The hammered bead centerpiece is one of my all-time favorites, and I only have a couple of them left (I got all the supplier had because I love them so much). Rationing these is really tough! The multiple shades of green kambaba jasper make this pretty necklace versatile and great year-round!

Elegance Necklace - Faceted Black Onyx and Sterling Silver Necklace with Fireworks Jasper Pendant. Sometimes I put two components next to each other and think, “These were meant for each other!” This is certainly the case with Elegance necklace. The superb faceted black onyx coordinates perfectly with a gorgeous fireworks pendant (what a cool name – I wonder who gets to name stones? I want that job!). This piece will go with just about every outfit. One of my customers says that you can never have too much black!


Pine Forest Break-Free Necklace - African Green Opal and Gold-Filled Chain Necklace. This evergreen beauty is made with one of my favorite stones; my pictures don’t do justice to it – the beads are so much prettier in person, and go perfectly with a gold-filled chain. What I love about this longer design is that it is clasp-free!

That’s it for this Friday; if you've got any more requests or suggestions as to what you'd like to see me make next, please don't hesitate to let me know! Next week is finals week for me, and I’m not sure I will get to make any new pieces, but I’ve already got an idea to share something fun with you next Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous....love the 3rd piece...very simple yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete