Monday, February 2, 2009

jaC Procures on Etsy – Custom Earring and Greeting Cards

I think Pam of pixelimpress could not have chosen a more appropriate name for her shop, because I am positive you will be impressed by the beauty of her products and the quality of her work!

I first encountered Pam’s beautiful cards when Stacy of dreaminofbeadin sent me Pam’s card earlier this year. When I was shopping around for custom Thank You cards, I kept coming back to pixelimpress!

My latest purchase from Pam arrived last week and consisted of these earring cards (Pam designed them for me - don't you love them?) and matching personalized greeting cards! My pictures don’t do justice to them, but trust me – they are terrific. I already tested the earring cards out on a pair of these cute Sweetest Flower Earrings, and they're just perfect.


These hand-stamped masterpieces will accompany all my packages to my wonderful customers, so look for them in your next one!

5 comments:

  1. Those earring cards are really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earring cards as well as the personal note cards are stunning! A perfect match to your beautiful shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really lovely ~ I'm happy to take credit for introducing you to her shop :)

    Thanks for answering my survey. There is no doubt that those earring cards add an extra special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really beautiful I like it.

    ReplyDelete