Monday, February 9, 2009

jaC Procures on Etsy – Sparkly Pink Kitty Mirror

What do you do when you forget a dear friend’s Birthday? The only sensible thing to do is to get her a present you know she’ll love and beg her to forgive you.

In search of that perfect present, I headed to Etsy, and there it was: this adorable Pink Kitty Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Compact Mirror from jeweltrinkets!

It arrived over the weekend, and I am in love with this cute sparkly creation. My friend loves pink, Hello Kitty (note: this product is not associated with Sanrio), and Swarovski crystals, so this mirror is perfect on all these accounts, not to mention practical!

I know that my friend is going to love it! Cross your fingers that she forgives me…

4 comments:

  1. How cute this is! I'm sure after seeing this, she'll forgive you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend should love this!! I love it ~ new favorite Etsy shop found :D

    Even at my age, I'm still a fan of Hello Kitty ~ hence the HK alarm clock that wakes me up every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mirror is adorable. Hope she loves it...I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your space for a bit of lime light!!

    ReplyDelete