Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Business Cards!

Not too long ago, I changed my e-mail address and personal website URL to make them more consistent with my Etsy shop name. While designing new cards, I've held off on sending business cards with my orders.

My new business cards arrived today, and I love how they turned out! They match my beautiful personalized cards and earring cards, thanks to Alison Kelley, who spent quite a bit of time to make the business cards look the same! Alison, you are the best!!!
Can't wait to send them out with my orders!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful new cards..she did a beautiful job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is really pretty and it is great that it all flows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice format! I am looking to do the same in the next few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are beautiful. I love a pulled together look myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You went with the red coral piece :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. janna, they look great! glad it all worked out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really nice. They turned out great. Should bring you lots of new business. :)
    http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com
    http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was my pleaseure to work on them for you Janna! I'm so glad they turned out the way you wanted them to :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! This makes me want to get on the ball and redesign mine!

    ReplyDelete