Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Receivables – Asymmetrical Printed Cotton Coat

One of my best finds at Marshalls was a Cole Haan baby blue coat. I found it one day when I wasn’t really looking for anything particular, and it has been one of my favorite impromptu purchases yet! Not only was the coat magnificent – the price was also unbelievable. I still receive compliments on it, but I think after six years of wear and tear, it’s time for its retirement. It will not be easy, but it needs to be done.

This funky black and white printed coat would be a wonderful replacement! I especially like it because it has an asymmetrical closure, and if you know anything about me, you know that I love all things asymmetrical. I also love the colors and the floral pattern – it will go with just about every color!

What are the chances that Marshalls will have one of these?!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cut of this coat, and your right it would go with everything! Marshalls has alot of great variety, I find some of the most beautiful shoes there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross sometimes has good stuff too, but you have to be there at the right time...Tuesday mornings!! Fat chance for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the lines of the coat are great..but then I like the different....

    ReplyDelete