Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Contest: Guess the Price!

Today, we're going to take a break from our usual Tuesday Irreplaceables and do something else! The Irreplaceables will be back next week.

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, sterling silver frame beads are one of my absolute favorite components. As with all my favorites, I have a tendency to stash them away and use them sparingly. With my last order of sterling silver, I got four different frame bead styles, and a healthy supply of the gorgeous brushed ones. I am excited to tell you that I am now in a de-stash mode – I’ve made TWO bracelets from frame beads! One is already listed in my shop; the other one is waiting patiently until this contest is over.

It’s pretty simple – guess the price of the bracelet pictured here! In the interest of full disclosure, here are the ingredients:

Sterling silver brushed frame beads
Pink coral round beads
Sterling silver spacers and a toggle clasp

It matches these earrings.

The first person to guess correctly will win a $10 gift certificate to my shop!

Here is what to do to enter:

1. Leave a comment with your guessed price.

2. Be sure to leave your name and e-mail address right in the comments section, so that I have a way to get in touch with you.

Now, hurry and guess the price, so that you can enjoy the $10 gift certificate, and I can list this stunner in my shop!

*This contest is now closed. The winner is Baroness Bijoutery! Thanks to all for participating.*

11 comments:

  1. I'm guessing $45. And I love it!!

    janny_wan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it's priceless ~ just like all your amazing works of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all that lovely Sterling I would say it is probably around 50 dollar mark...It should be anyway it is beautiful...

    baronessbijoutery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we still guessing? I guess $57.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bracelet and those matching earrings are beautiful ~ a perfect combo for spring! I agree with Stacy, it's hard to put a price on something so pretty, but I'd guess $47.50.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many times do we get to guess? ;)
    $49?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, keep trying... I'll give it one more day (until tomorrow, Friday, 13 March) and if nobody guesses exactly, we'll go with the person whose guess is closest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bracelet and those matching earrings are beautiful,With all that lovely Sterling I would say it is probably around 100 dollar.

    Oduobulu Nkechi
    Unizik Awka
    (Nigeria)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your zeal, You are very industrous and I believe you are a Business Administrative Student.

    Odionu Chinwe .M.
    Unizik Student Awka

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it cost 50 dollars,

    Mbakwere Ifeoma
    chikolis@yahoo.com
    Unizik Awka Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  11. $54? Please!!

    dominique100 @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete