Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Wearables – My Favorite Color Combinations: Red and White

It is not surprising that my favorite color combinations make their way into my jewelry. I thought it would be fun to highlight such combinations on Fridays!

Today’s combination is red and white – while I love both colors on their own, they are fabulous and dressy together!

Take these stunning Red Crystal Princess Earrings - White Keshi Pearl, Red Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Earrings. The white keshi pearls and red Swarovski crystals of three different sizes come together in perfect unison to form these sassy cluster earrings. At 1.5” long, they are the perfect length – not too long or too short, and as always, versatile. Imagine wearing these with a long red dress and a silver clutch. I have a gorgeous red BCBG gown hanging in my closet – maybe I subconsciously used it as inspiration for this design! For a more casual occasion, can’t you see yourself wearing these with a pair of jeans, white cotton tank top and a pair of red stilettos?

This exquisite Redberries in the Snow Necklace - White Stick Pearls and Red Rice Pearls Necklace would look great with a pair of white pants, white purse and a red top or a solid red or white sun dress. I love the contrast of the red rice and white stick pearls. These white stick pearls of this size and superior quality are impossible to find, so here I am, rationing the last strand again!

Stay tuned for more color combinations on select Fridays!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs...I love red and white together...he earrings are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace and the earrings. The earrings are so playful yet they are elegant. I love red and white too, my living room and dining room is a mixture of reds and whites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two piece are so stunning..yes red and white together do make a statement. Beautiful work as always..

    ReplyDelete