Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Wearables – Who Loves Flip Flops?

One of the suggestions I got from my customers was to make spring and summer-themed jewelry. When I found these adorable sterling silver flip flop charms, I knew that they would be perfect for my Beach Lover and Fun in the Sun lines. So far, I have created three pieces – two pairs of earrings and one anklet. I combined the flip flops with Swarovski bicones in five various shades of blue and aqua, and love the way they turned out. Is it warm enough to wear flip flops yet? Probably not, depending on where you live, but if it’s still too cold, why wait until the weather cooperates? You can wear these miniatures right now! Let’s have a look.

These cute little Beach Lover Earrings - Sterling Silver Flip Flop and Blue Swarovski Crystal Earrings are subtly accented with dark blue single Swarovski crystals. They will look great with a pair of jeans and a simple top.

If you like anklets, check out this adorable Fun in the Sun Anklet - Sterling Silver Flip Flop and Aqua/Blue Swarovski Crystal Anklet. It is delicate and dainty, and will go with just about any outfit. It will match the earrings, but if an exact match isn’t your thing, these beautiful White Lily - Silver, Swarovski Crystal and White Biwa Stick Pearls Earrings coordinate perfectly.

For a bit more sparkle, take a look at these Fun in the Sun Earrings - Sterling Silver Flip Flop and Aqua/Blue Swarovski Crystal Earrings. Aren’t they fantastic?

I’m working on several more pieces to add to the collection - some with a mix of brown and blue crystals, and a few with light and airy crystal mix of blues and yellows.

Also, just a quick reminder that all necklaces and sets are 10% off, and everything in my shop ships free through tomorrow (Saturday, March 14)!

Be sure to check back tomorrow - Jan, a makeup extraordinaire, will be here to answer our questions about makeup! You will not want to miss this.

2 comments:

  1. I convo'd your shop last night to thank you...I am sooooooooooo happy about this...Can't wait to shop your store....Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your flip flop collection, it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete