Monday, March 2, 2009

jaC Procures at Ross Boutique – Cute Baby Clothes!

My friend is about to have a baby boy any minute now! I wanted to get her some cute baby clothes, which are way out of my price range at regular stores, considering the baby will grow out of these fast. I headed to Ross (I call it Ross Boutique), where I always find the cutest things there for great prices!

Every time I shop for baby clothes there, I see the cutest stuff, and always want to buy it for when I have babies. :) This particular Ross I went to has an unbelievably large baby clothes section – I saw so many adorable baby accessories, and it was hard to narrow it down to these three! Look what I got:

How precious are these teeny booties with star buttons? They are 100% cotton, and washing machine-safe. They may be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Originally priced at $15, I got them for $2.99.

The booties will match perfectly this First Star set and an accompanying bib, also 100% cotton. It is soft and white with little bear and cloud designs on it. Originally priced at $18, I paid $3.99.

Finally, we have a shorts and T-shirt set that comes with matching socks! I love the little fuzzy bear design at the center and the striped sleeves. The set is also 100% cotton and looks very comfy. Originally priced at $18, I purchased it for $2.49.

There were all sorts of other items, from coats to blankets to towels, but I thought I'd leave some for others.

Maybe after my friend’s baby boy grows out of these, she will save these for when I have my own baby to dress up. :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I wish we had a Ross here. My in-laws always buy the boys' presents there and they get the cutest matching outfits and really high quality kids' clothes (by that, I mean they stand up to active little boys). I love getting Osh Kosh outfits from Ross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable...isn't Ross a great place to shop..you just gotta love their prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These baby items are too cute Janna and what great deals! Just you wait, once you have your first child you're going to go nuts buying baby things. One of many great reasons to have a baby, LOL :0)

    ReplyDelete