Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Receivables – Silo Planters

I am growing a basil plant (a second one – I didn’t realize how much water they need, and the first one died rather quickly). I keep the temporary plastic container immersed in water, and my little herb plant is loving it! The only problem is that this arrangement is quite unsightly.

These fantastic silo planters I recently discovered in Susan’s shop, upintheairsomewhere, are the perfect solution! At 4” tall, these simple, yet hip and modern planters come with drainage holes in the bottom. You know what’s even better? They compliment these IKEA Kapa planters I have!

I’d love to have several of these silo planters filled with various fresh herbs. If you’d like a tiny matching vase, check out these light gray silo votives.

2 comments:

  1. Those are SO COOL!! I've never seen that shop on Etsy before. Very neat.

    I can't wait for it to be warm so I can plant my herb garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea..and it's nice they go with your planters. I have given up on indoor plants of any kind..I can kill silk plants indoors..:)

    ReplyDelete