Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 2 of One-Year Etsy Anniversary Sale – Necklace Specials and Free Shipping on All Orders!

As you know from last week’s post, March marks one year since I opened my Etsy shop. Every week I will offer a new special for the entire month of March! Thanks to everyone who took advantage of last week's earring specials! Today is Sunday, which means it’s time for a new special.

The first piece I ever designed and made was a necklace. It was a simple one-stranded necklace with large bluish-grey pearls and a few silver accents. I was mesmerized by the beauty and mysterious color of those pearls – that’s when my “obsession” with pearls began. :) I still have the necklace, and it is extra special to me not only because it is absolutely stunning, but also for sentimental reasons.

To commemorate my first necklace, starting today and through March 14, all necklaces are 10% off! But wait, that's not all – in addition to the necklace special, all orders ship for free! This is a deal you simply can’t pass up.

Visit my shop and pick out your favorite necklace today! There is a variety of colors and styles, from this delicate white pearl and purple Swarovski crystal lariat to the romantic and glamorous golden pearl necklace with Swarovski crystal pendant to this bold and beautiful white coral necklace.

Be sure to check back here in the next few days – I’ve got a fun little surprise planned for you!

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a fan of rocks! Your chunky necklaces are great and I especially love the quartz earrings.

    ReplyDelete