Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week 3 of One-Year Etsy Anniversary Sale – All Bracelets are on Sale!

March marks one year since I opened my Etsy shop. The third week of the anniversary sale starts today, and it’s time to switch up the specials!

I accessorize my outfits with bracelets quite a bit. I love big dangly earrings; when a necklace and matching earrings can be a bit much at times, a bracelet and coordinating earrings are a perfect solution – they are spread out far enough to not overpower your outfit! There is a story behind every piece, and I’d like to share two of them with you today.

This summer, in search of ideal bracelet components, I procured some lovely handmade lampwork beads. I searched and searched the right compliments to these little glass masterpieces, and then one day I came up with the perfect combination: lampwork beads and white keshi pearls! Several magnificent pieces, such as this Little Mermaid Bracelet - Blue Lampwork Beads, White Keshi Pearls, Sterling Silver and Blue Swarovski Crystals Bracelet shown above were born as a result.

One of my customers bought a pearl and ocean jasper bracelet because it reminded her of the bracelet her father sent her mother from Europe during World War II. I was so moved by that story that I was inspired to create this Delicate Ocean Jasper, Pearl and Sterling Silver Bracelet in memory of the families separated by war.

To view the rest of the bracelets and buy your favorite, visit my Etsy shop and browse the bracelets section. Starting today and through next Saturday, all bracelets are 10% off! Hurry and get yours now, because all designs are one-of-a-kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment