Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Wearables – My Favorite Color Combinations: Blue and Brown

I find blue and brown look so pretty together! Back when I wore suits to work, my favorite one was a brown suit with blue pin stripes. I wore it with brown shoes and a baby blue shirt. I also like baby blue and black together, but brown makes it so much softer.

For something a little brighter, try aqua and blue – for example, these cute summery Fun in the Sun Earrings - Sterling Silver Flip Flop and Brown/Blue Swarovski Crystal Earrings. They are fun and playful, and will look great with a pair of jeans or shorts and a white tank top!

To make the combination a tad softer, I added another shade of blue – baby blue crystals - to this Fun in the Sun Anklet - Sterling Silver Flip Flop and Blue Brown Swarovski Crystal Anklet. I love how it turned out! The anklet has already sold (it went to Cyprus earlier this week – how neat is that?! What a perfect destination for this beachy anklet! If you are looking for an anklet, here is a pretty one in aquas and blues.).

I used the same color combination to create this delicate sealife-inspired Fun in the Sun Bracelet - Sterling Silver Seahorse and Blue Brown Swarovski Crystal Bracelet. It is hot off the presses – I just listed it in my shop minutes ago! Seahorses are such gorgeous creatures. This sterling seahorse charm is so cute and precious. You can adjust the legnth as necessary. You will look great wearing this bracelet, a summer skirt and a tank!

3 comments:

  1. I love them; they are perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, blue and brown make a great pair!

    Can you ship me to Cyprus?? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crystal color combination and they are so cute! Wearing these would definitely put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete