Monday, April 13, 2009

jaC Procures at TJ Maxx – UGG® Australia Fluff Flip Flop Slippers!

Remember my pink fluffy slippers that appeared in the first Tuesday Irreplaceables back in January? The cheapest I was able to find them online was $60. Guess what, this weekend I found them at a local TJ Maxx on clearance for $15 a pair! What a great and completely unexpected find it was! They were available in pink, white, purple, baby blue and black. I procured two pairs pictured here for when my current pair becomes defunct!

In the interest of full disclosure, the tags did say “Irregular”. I carefully inspected each pair, and the only thing I found irregular about them was the tags on the right slipper of each pair were sewn on a bit off-center, which doesn’t bother me at all.

If you’d like a pair or two of your very own UGG fluffy slippers, visit your TJ Maxx and see if they have them! Even better – give your store a call and ask before going! If you can’t locate them at a TJ Maxx, I also saw them at Marshall on clearance for $20.

2 comments:

  1. They look so sweet and fuzzy, my feet would thank me if I wore them :)
    Isn't TJ Maxx so great, I love the fact that they carry designer items for a fraction of the current price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my fluffy thong slipper, great for summer wear around the house. I found mine at Rite Aid for 10.99 last summer...mine a blue

    ReplyDelete