Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Receivables – Spring/Summer Dresses!

The last couple of weeks it has been warm enough to wear light clothes! I turned to online window-shopping for cute dresses that are wish list-worthy. For me, dresses are wardrobe essentials because they are often easier than two-piece outfits – while you have to think about coordinating pants with a top, slip on a dress, matching shoes and a necklace, and you’re ready to go! You will instantly look dressed up.

Here are my top picks:

Jersey empire-waist dress, in gorgeous lycian turquoise, from Banana Republic (shown above). Now on sale for $39.99, it is bright, stylish and versatile. Put on a pair of white sandals and a white coral necklace, and you’ll look great going to work or running errands!

There is something that instantly attracts me to wrap-around dresses; even better when they’re white! When I saw this adorable Calvin Klein Laser Cut Ruffle Dress in petites at Nordstrom, I fell in love with it right away, especially because petite sizes fit me better, but they are usually hard to find. Imagine this dress with red shoes and a chunky red bracelet! The price is a little steep at $118; I hope this dress goes on sale soon. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the white dress! There is something definitely wonderful about wrap around dresses. The way they accentuate just the right assets is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both dresses are looking perfect for spring summer time!! White one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find.!! Both dresses are truly awesome. White dress is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete