More than two years ago, after another yet hair dryer died, I purchased a professional one. I spent a pretty penny on it, and it was every bit worth it – I loved how much fuller and shinier my hair looked, and how much quicker it dried.
The other day, I turned on the dryer, and all of a sudden smoke started coming out of it, and it got quiet. I turned it off, waited a little and turned it back on - it worked on the cool and low heat settings, but not the high-heat one I usually use. I went straight to my computer and ordered the exact same dryer as a replacement immediately.
After an hour, I went to try out my dryer again just in case. What do you know – it was working again! It has worked flawlessly ever since.
Here is the dilemma: the new hair dryer showed up today. Do I keep it or return it?