Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray

If you have fine hair, a good hairspray is great to maintain that extra volume! Even if you don’t need all that volume (in which case I envy you so), Sebastian Shaper Plus hairspray is excellent for styling your hair! I discovered it a while ago at my salon, and am pleased to say that it is now offered at Wal Mart, Harris Teeter and other drug and grocery stores. It gives my hair that much-needed volume and style without making it sticky or stiff.

I have been using Touchable Extra Hold Hairspray with Humidity Resistance; there are a few other kinds for you to choose from.

What are your favorite hair products? Feel free to share them with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love Kiwi products, they also have the best moose. I have natural curly hair and I think I have tried every moose out there looking for something that is light and can tame my curls. The Kiwi body moose actually holds! It leaved my curls in tact and looking natural and touchable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always finish with Joico Shine Serum. It helps smooth my naturally wavy hair. A little bit goes a very long way, so the bottle lasts a long time.

    ReplyDelete