We walked a 3-mile trail yesterday afternoon. The pollen seems to be dwindling down, but my sinuses still weren't 100% happy. It was humid outside, too, but overall it was a good walk. Highlight #1 was when I saw a small green snake right on the trail! I jumped away from it, and Husband said he's never seen me move so quickly. I know the snake wasn't poisonous, but my almost stepping on it was still a little unsettling. Unlike the snake, these berries are poisonous. OK, maybe I am being a tad dramatic, but I am pretty sure they are not edible. Despite that, they are beautiful, aren't they? They were Highlight #2.