Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Wearables – Floral Designs!

Lately I have been finding myself falling in love with flower components! It all started with adorable sterling silver flower ear wires that I used to create these cute The Sweetest Flower Earrings - Sterling Silver and White Pearl Earrings:

Then, the more I started seeing blossoming flowers, trees and shrubs, the more I was inspired to create with bright glass flowers. The results are these two pairs of earrings and a bracelet:

Sweetest Flower Earrings - Orange Czech Pressed Glass Flower and Sterling Silver Earrings

Sweetest Flower Earrings - Yellow Czech Pressed Glass Flower and Sterling Silver Earrings

A Little Birdie Told Me Bracelet - Sterling Silver, Blue and White Opal Czech Glass Flowers and Pewter Bird Charm Bracelet

Enjoy these summery designs, all of which are available in my Etsy shop!

4 comments:

  1. I love the birdie bracelet!!

    Thanks for the nice comment about my Save the Dates =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations, as always!

    I think I am most inspired to create new jewelry during this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces...The Birdie Bracelets is so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pieces, I guess Spring's in the air :)

    ReplyDelete