Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Wearables – My Favorite Color Combinations: Fuchsia and Pink

Last week at the grocery store these gorgeous bouquets were 33% off. Since they came out to be the same price as the simpler flowers I usually buy, I decided to get one. There were at least 30 various color and flower combinations to choose from, but the second I saw this mix of purple freesias and pink carnations, I knew I had found a winner!

I fell in love with this color combination, and it became my inspiration for the two pieces below. I came home and immediately placed an order for a Swarovski crystal mix of two shades of pink and fuchsia, and red. As soon as they arrived, I created these delicate and feminine pieces.

The first one is the stunning Cherry Blossom Bracelet - Sterling Silver Flip Flop and Pink, Red and Fuchsia Swarovski Crystal Bracelet.

The second one is a matching Cherry Blossom Anklet - Sterling Silver Flip Flop and Pink, Red and Fuchsia Swarovski Crystal Anklet. Great for the summer!

While this beautiful summery Butterfly Shimmer Bracelet - Sterling Silver, Purple, Violet and White Opal Czech Glass Flowers and Sterling Silver Butterfly Charm Bracelet does not have any pink in it, it was inspired by the beautiful purple freesias.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. oh, they're beautiful janna! have a good weekend yourself! pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful and your pieces inspired by them are so pretty. I love how feminine they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all darling! Where would we be without flowers in our lives??

    ReplyDelete