Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Receivables – Kitty-Themed Items

As I mentioned before, I really want to get a little kitty when we move. Did you know that fantastic cats can be found all over Etsy? Let’s take a peek at a few of them.

Have you ever met a cat that was not naughty? I love this terrific NAUGHTY CAT, FISHING Recycled Felt appliqué pillow by Alexandra Ferguson.

How precious is this teeny tiny Kitten?! This nice dream - 8x10 photography print kitten kitty cat meow is available at Crown of Storm’s shop.

This Balancing Cat Card from Pocket Studio’s shop is one of the neatest cards I’ve ever seen! LOVE it. There are a few more really awesome cards in this shop – check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, these are adorable! The Balancing Cat Card is my favorite.

    Hope you get your lovely companion soon :)

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post..I love cats and have two that rule our house...the picture of the kitten is so precious..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the tiny kitten melts my heart. I would love to get a kitten too :) The pillow is too cute as it the card, all perfect for any cat lover!

    ReplyDelete