Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Receivables – Red Ruby Rose Clutches

Rowena of Red Ruby Rose makes the most incredible clutches! I fell in love with her work the second I saw her shop, and have been making excuses for why I don’t need yet another bag ever since. It hasn’t worked so far; take a look at her designs, and you will see that these extraordinary purses are certainly not what you’d call yet another bag. They are unique, feminine and amazingly beautiful; what I love most about them though is that they make an entire outfit!

While it was really really hard to pick a favorite or two (I want every single one of her clutches!), here is an amazing Coral Poppy Silk-lined Clutch Bag that will make you look classy, soft and sophisticated. Pair it with a simple dress, and you’re ready to go to a formal dinner or reception!

This Ivory Chrysanthemum - Luxury Silk Clutch Bag is so romantic and pretty! I love the crisp yet delicate color and design that will brighten up anything you wear. Wouldn’t this clutch be the perfect bridal accessory? Had I found Rowena’s shop in time for my wedding, I would have splurged on it!


Another design I love is this Silk Peacock Feathers - Luxury Clutch Bag. I have a friend who is obsessed with clutches (in a good way!), and she’d look stunning wearing this one to an outing with her friends.

I better stop here – I could do this all day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - her whole inventory is gorgeous!! What inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the coral poppy clutch and love it. yes, her work is gorgeous! pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the kind words, really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete