Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – Garlic Press

It has been a while since we’ve discussed kitchen utensils! This week’s cooking must-have is a basic but important one. You know what's even better? It will cost you a little more than a Starbucks latte!

I think I have mentioned several times that we use fresh garlic daily. I used to cut it all up into little pieces until I made a $5 investment in this fabulous KONCIS garlic press at IKEA! I love it, and it takes a split second to press a garlic clove. If you don’t have one, I highly recommend it! You do have to go to the store and buy it as it is not available online, but if you don’t have an IKEA nearby, there lots of other online and offline sources for one of these.

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I have a great garlic press from Pampered Chef, but I still use the Rachel Ray technique of smashing with the flat side of a knife (probably not smart)

    Am I just weird???

    ReplyDelete