Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Multi-Usables – Seat Belt

ice creamThe other day, it was hot and humid out, and I was craving a McDonald’s ice cream cone. It has been at least two years since I had one of those. We go in and get cones, get in the car and keep driving.

Of course, my delicious  ice cream melts prematurely. Two humongous drops of melted ice cream (actually frozen yoghurt to be precise) head straight for my dress but instead fall…

right on the seat belt!!!

My summer dress was saved. Couldn’t have planned it better myself!

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to think that I inspired you. hee-hee ;)

    So glad your dress was saved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the dress. and i can't even remember the last time i had mcdonald's ice cream cone. maybe never? sad, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, certain proof that seat belts save your life in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete