Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Wearables – My Favorite Color Combinations: White and…

…you name it! I love white. I love white china, white clothes, white tigers, white sheets, white paintings… You get the idea. I love everything white!

White jewelry is great especially in the summer. My favorite white components are pearls – Biwa stick, rice and keshi in particular! Let’s take a look a few jaC Jewelry pieces featuring these lovely natural creations.

This Silver Dream Bracelet - Lampwork Beads, White Keshi Pearls and Sterling Silver Bracelet is absolutely beautiful! It has all my favorite components: keshi pearls, lampwork beads and Bali sterling silver beads!

These White Lily - Biwa and Rice Pearl and Silver Earrings (Strings) featuring stunning Biwa stick pearls are delicate and unique. The White Lily collection was born last summer, and I have not stopped wearing my two very own White Lily pieces since then – a pair of earrings similar to these and a lariat. Love them!

Finally, we have this beautiful Copper Leaf Bracelet - Sterling, White Biwa Stick and Copper Coin Pearl Bracelet that features Biwa stick pearls and copper coin pearls. So natural and pretty!

Happy Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I myself love white, too! I just think it's so clean and fresh looking....BTW, I've forward your etsy shop link to my hubby, who hopefully will take the hint and buy something for me for our upcoming anniversary, he he! Thanks for sharing these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those biwa stick pearls. those are all gorgeous janna, but i love the last one. and the photo's awesome. great display on the leaf. happy weekend to you and burt. pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I totally get that you love white! Your white pieces are the most amazing whites I've seen! I just love your White Lily bracelet! Keep making more white, it's inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete