Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Think I Broke Blogger

Once in a while I write my posts in the evening and set them to publish the next morning. When I go out of town, I'll write several posts and set them to publish over several days.

Last week was such a week, except that after two days of getting no comments, I discovered that my pre-scheduled posts did not publish! I have tried daily since then including today, and nothing happens.

Has this happened to you before? Any idea what to do to fix it? Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I wish I knew. I've only used the delay publish function a handfull of times and it always works fine.

    But Blogger does have "moody" moments every now and then when things don't seem to work well. Maybe you got stuck in one of those problem spots.

    Hope everything is smooth for you!

    ReplyDelete