Monday, June 22, 2009

jaC Procures at Bed, Bath & Beyond – Slimline Hangers

I have yet to organize my closets, but when I do, I’ll be ready to go! Before leaving NC, I made a trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond and got a box of 50 Slimline hangers. These babies are going to save space! Apparently, they take up more than 50% less space that ordinary hangers do. Here is the description:

Prevent clothes from slipping with the soft, velvety surface of these useful hangers. Chrome tone hooks complement their attractive design. Their lightweight and ultra-thin design - just 1/4" wide - holds heavy winter coats as easily as spaghetti-strapped gowns.

They were $39.99 for a box of 50, and I used a 20% off coupon that I got in the mail. I am excited to try them out!

4 comments:

  1. cool. don't forget to color coordinate your clothes like my sister does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I color coordinate too, it really does make it easier for me to decide on what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to let us know how well these work. I also need to conserve closet space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good deal! I really hope that they work out well! Extra closet space means you have more room to go shopping! :)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete