Monday, June 8, 2009

jaC Procures on Etsy – Cat Toys from Casbah Kitten

Ladybug cat toyTwo adorable toys for our kitten arrived recently, and they are terrific! Actually, we don’t yet have the kitty – I will announce her arrival as soon as she is here, but her adoption is in the works. :)

Back to the toys. Casbah Kitten, a fully cat-run business, offers a plethora of toys stuffed with all-natural catnip grown by the cats’ parents. I couldn’t resist this bright and cheery Ladybug pair and the cute Fatberd Cat Toy, the Goldfinch.

Bird cat toyNow that I think about it, the ladybugs are more appropriate for a small cat, but I am sure she will grow in no time and be ready to play with the Goldfinch!

I will give you a full report, complete with pictures, as soon as the kitten gets here and starts playing with the toys! I am sure our little fur ball to be named later will love them.

2 comments:

  1. oh yay! a new kitten! will you get it before you move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the kitty you get! He or she is going to be so spoiled!

    ReplyDelete