Monday, June 1, 2009

Moving Sale is Here!

Purple Turqouise and Hammered Bead Necklace 3Did you hear - jaC is moving! That’s right, ever since I finished grad school over a month ago, we have been impatiently waiting to pack up our bags and move to The Big City! Movers will be here soon to pack up all our possessions and transport them 500 miles north. The only thing I I do not trust them to take is over 120 finished jaC Jewelry pieces.  Instead, I'd love to send them to as many of my wonderful customers as possible!  I am having a sale that is the biggest yet!  Are you ready for the deals?  Here they are:

Get 10% off when you buy 1 item;  15% off on 2 items; 20% off on 3 items; 25% off on 4 items or more!

The discount does not apply to the Clearance and Supplies sections.  This is the first sale of its kind, and there is no telling when I will hold another one, so you definitely want to take advantage of these prices!  Now is a great time to pick up new summer pieces for yourself or purchase a few gifts for your friends and loved ones. 

Simply complete your purchase in my shop, pay via PayPal, and I will refund the discount amount right back to you!  Or let me know which pieces you'd like to purchase, and I will adjust the price for you. 

The sale starts today and will end on Sunday, June 7. All pieces are one-of-a-kind, so don’t let your favorites get away!

3 comments:

  1. Great sale Janna! Congratulations on your move to the Big Apple, I'm sure you're going to have a great time there and I hope your move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation and good luck in your new life/home/town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well school is finally behind you and now you are off to the Big City...Wishing you much happiness in your new adventure...

    ReplyDelete