Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Requires Immediate Attention!

RitterSport Chocolate While waiting at the checkout line at Trader Joe’s, I spotted a Ritter Sport milk chocolate bar with whole hazelnuts. Hey marketing genius who decided to put them there, I could just kiss you right now!  I would have never tried them if I didn’t stand in that line and happen to stand right by them.

I had been craving something sweet, but didn’t want to buy anything big. I opened it the second we got in the car, and it was gone within minutes femtoseconds. It was GOOD. V-e-r-y good. And they say Snapple is made from the best stuff on earth…If you’ve never tried one, you’re missing out (if you like hazelnuts and milk chocolate, that is).

It has done serious damage to my workout progress and set me back a day or five, but it was well worth it!

2 comments:

  1. looks better than bean sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up eating these, LOL, they are really good! I love chocolate and hazel nuts together, it's like a piece of heaven melting in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete