Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – Martini Shaker!

BarwareHusband gave me this fantastic Hampton Forge 7-piece barware set for my Birthday, and I have been anxious to share it with you! Truth be told, I have never used the set myself, so I cannot share the experience first-hand. I do, however, attest that it results in the most delicious martinis! So far, Husband has made two kinds for me: lychee and pomegranate martinis and both have been delicious! As a result, I give this set two thumbs up! A peach martini is next on my list.

Without giving too much away, I will tell you that a post containing a recipe for one of the aforementioned beverages is in the works; it will appear right here on my blog later this week…

7 comments:

  1. LOL, I have this exact set. It's pretty neat and I've used mine a couple of times but not very often. Having kids puts a crimp on cocktail parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is after five here!
    I could use a little drinkie - I will be good and wait for the weekend, and your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! I can't wait to see your drinks recipes! Have fun, Janna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by ~ it's nice to "meet" you.

    What a fabulous gift ~ the set and the wonderful husband who is putting set to good use! I can't wait to see the recipe.

    Enjoy your evening,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How does the shaker work? The nice one I have doesn't work as well as the cheapy version my little sis used to bartend with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shaker works great - or so my husband tells me! No complaints so far, and the drinks taste delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty jewelry. Thanks for sharing your talents! xo Joan

    ReplyDelete