Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't Tell Momma

Hi! It’s Ruby. I know Momma has already properly introduced me to you, but in case you’re new to her blog, I’m a four-month old kitten who grew up in a shelter. Then one day Momma and Papa came to the shelter and adopted me! It was really hard leaving my sister behind, but I hope she has found a good home and a loving family just like mine.

Anyway, I have been dying to try out blogging, but Momma said that my typing skills needed improvement (as evidenced here), so I worked really hard to learn how to type better.

When I had that typing thing under control, I did something sneaky. While Momma was at work, I opened up her computer and learned all about her blog! Here I am checking out that blog post about clothes/shoes shopping Momma wrote.

Now I am up to speed on posting, editing, inserting pictures, etc. Momma has no idea that I’m writing this post to you right now, either. What a surprise it’ll be!

I thought I’d share with you some of the things I do that are a teeny tiny bit mischievous. Here I am playing in the faucet. I end up all wet, but it’s worth the fun! I was trying to take out that shiny thing in the center of the faucet but wasn’t able to this time.

And then… I was about to be caught, so I had to run. Ah well, there’s always next time.

Momma has no idea. Don’t tell her.

8 comments:

  1. Haha! You're so naughty but at the same time a gem, Ruby! Shhhhsss..I won't tell your mommy and daddy what had you been up to. You know we all love you to read about you, so try to make more post in future okay? ;)

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, we won't tell your momma ;) Besides, I don't think there's anything you could do that would make her too upset w/ a cutie like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruby, you're so cute. you and i could be very close friends. i also like to hang out in the sink and i'm very mischievous also. cali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruby, don't worry I won't say a word. It was so great to see you on Skype the other day, you are too cute and don't worry I think you have your mommy and daddy wrapped around your little paw.
    Love ya,
    Godmommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby is gorgeous! And I love the 'sneaky kitten' tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! My dad has a cat that prefers to drink his water only from a running sink faucet. So, dad leaves his faucet dripping all the time for that cat! Funny what people will do for their pets...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cats. Love'em Love'em! Every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!!! it seems like mine (bon , en français : ton chat ressemble à la petite chatte que j'ai gardée !!!!) amitiés JINe

    ReplyDelete