Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Wearables – Finally, New Pieces!

In case you didn’t notice, I added nine new pieces to my shop this week! I was so excited to finally be able to create again. Of course, the new designs included pearls! Let’s take a peek at several.

Crystal Briolette and Brown Pearl Earrings 4Glamorous Espresso Girl Earrings - Crystal Faceted Briolettes, Tiny Chocolate  Pearl and Sterling Silver Earrings are a dressed up version of Espresso Girl earrings that I sold a month or two ago. I used a similar design and added stunning crystal faceted tear drops! Love the way they turned out.

The next two pieces, Pearl Elegance Bracelet - White Keshi and Brown Potato Pearl and Sterling Silver Bracelet and Pearl Elegance Bracelet - Crystal Faceted Briolette, White Keshi and Brown Potato Pearl and Sterling Silver Bracelet, are close relatives. They feature my favorite white keshi pearls and gorgeous soft chocolate brown pearls. I am so pleased with them – they came out just as I envisioned!White Keshi and Brown Pearl Bracelet Two-Strand White Keshi and Brown Pearl BraceletI am hunting for new beads again today, which means more to come to my Etsy shop very soon – possibly as soon as this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous, as always!! Those chocolate pearls look yummy enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new pearl designs Janna! I can't wait to see what new beads you get and what more new designs you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete