Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Wearables – Rutilated Quartz and Brushed Silver Earrings!

Last week at the show, I purchased the most incredible rutilated quartz tear drops. I love them so much that I got two strands! I also procured some fantastic brushed silver components and hurried to create several pairs of earrings. Here are several!

I also have several necklaces to photograph; they will be up in my shop soonest!

By the way, tomorrow is August 1, which means it’s time for the monthly jaC Jewelry newsletter! Have you signed up for your very own copy of the newsletter?

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the brushed metal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stones, and the brushed metal. Such a classy look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and stunning! I love the way you used the brushed discs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, janna! we've had an unheard of heat wave this week. and no a/c. ugh. lots of cold showers. have a great weekend! pam

    ReplyDelete