Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Started Out with Nothing

And still have most of it left.

Remember my shopping trip for work clothes on Saturday? We spent hours in multiple stores, and I bought... nothing. Can you believe it? Nothing!

I stuck to items on sale and tried on a few things, but they were either the wrong size or were not that special for me to buy. It always happens that way - when you're looking for something in particular, you can never find it. :)

We did get ice cream on the way back. Thank goodness for ice cream!

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to work clothes, think of a good suit, an investment and then change it up with tops and jewelry.
    I have a wonderful black suit and a navy one and they have served me very well. Good shoes are very important.
    pve

    ReplyDelete