Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Receivables – Work Clothes!

It has only been a week since I started the new job, and I already feel like I don’t have enough work clothes! I haven’t bought anything new this year except two dresses, so today I have forced talked husband into going shopping with me!

We are going to scour Bloomingdales for deals! Well actually I’ll be scouring while Husband will be patiently sitting nearby looking (and no doubt feeling) bored. That is why I love him!

I found a few gorgeous pieces at Bloomingdales online; I am not ready to pay the hefty prices, but they are so fabulous to look at!

How fantastic is this Trina Turk "Astra" Ponté Dress? Just a little different from your typical little black dress and so stylish. Love it.

These Chloe Women's Burnished Peeptoe Flats are just adorable!

I am a big Cole Haan fan, and this Genevieve Plaid Small Triangle Tote is so beautiful!

Wish me luck finding deals – I will report back soonest!

3 comments:

  1. I love all your picks ~ very classy!

    Have fun shopping :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! It's very stylish and classic. Have fun shopping and hope you find some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete