Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Unreasonables – A Little too Close for Comfort

My adorable kitty Ruby, who’s perfect in almost every way, plays with her litter. She thinks her litter box is a toy! I suspected that she did, but wasn’t sure. Today, I saw it with my own eyes! While I moved her litter box to wash the floor, she got in it and started playing with the litter by throwing the little pieces in the air, which brought her much joy! She looked like a kid playing in a sand box.

Now, don’t get me wrong – I am happy that she uses her litter box when she is supposed to; but she seems to enjoy the litter a bit more than I’d like her to. How do I make her stop thinking it’s a toy?!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Maine Coon Cat that thinks anything and everything in our house is a toy...Once she finds it you don't see it again till she brings it out to play with...You never know what she will bring to bed with her...I have to search my side of the bed before climbing in...But I love her and she always brings me a giggle...Cat truly have mind of their own...I don't think you will brake you little one of playing with her litter...Good luck though

    ReplyDelete