Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – Lush Cosmetics!

I first walked into a Lush store in London. The products were beautiful and looked good enough to eat! While I was tempted to try some of them, I was a poor college student and could not afford it.

Several years later, I read an article about Lush in a local newspaper and visited the store. I recognized it right away! I was so excited to finally be able to try a facial mask, and have been buying Lush cosmetics now and then.

This weekend, I got the Love Lettuce face mask and Ocean Salt face and body scrub. The face mask is made fresh, needs to be refrigerated and has a 3-week shelf life. It is an excellent exfoliating mask; I’ve tried several kinds, and this one is one of my favorites! I tried the face and body scrub for the first time, and absolutely love it! It smells absolutely amazing and produces wonderful results. Here is a picture of the scrub. Can’t wait to try something new next time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely looorve Lush! I am so happy they have stores in Philly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. i'm gonna have to look for a store here in seattle. i've been looking for a good mask and scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, there's IS one here. cool. and now i remember... we popped into their store in lahaina on maui.

    ReplyDelete