Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Don't Tell Momma...

Hi everyone! It's Ruby again! Hope you've all had a very good week thus far. I really enjoy talking to you! I am going to see if Momma lets me become a permanent kitten guest writer every Wednesday.

OK, everyone, you're going to have to promise that you will keep v-e-r-y quiet about this. I've been telling you about sneaky little things I do here and there... but this one is r-e-a-l-l-l-y sneaky. When momma or papa leave their glasses of water sitting around, do you know what I do? I drink out of them when nobody is looking! I even do it to our guests. Heee heee heee...

I also like to splash that same water around. All I have to do is put my paw in the glass, then take out really fast. Voila! Water splashes everywhere - so fun!

Now, if Momma learns about my drinking water from humans' glasses, she will not be happy, but I know my secret is safe with you. ;) If I don't get suspended for bad behavior, I'll be back next week!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! LOL
    I have 6 cats myself so I would fully enjoy seeing Ruby back every wednesday! She's a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, you've got my vote to post every Wednesday! I love seeing what new mishaps you get yourself into! LOL, isn't water so much fun to play with, now if you can figure out how to turn the facet on in the bathroom, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruby, i do the same thing here with mommy's water glass. she has to cover her nighttime glass of water on the nightstand or i drink it. you and i are just alike! cali

    ReplyDelete