Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Wearables - Nature-Inspired Pieces

If you've been to my shop lately, you know I've been adding quite a few new pieces! I am loving the nature-inspired necklaces and earrings. Here are a few:

Rain-Kissed Leaf Necklace - Sterling Silver Chain, Natural Leaf Dipped in Sterling Silver and Crystal Faceted Briolette


Rain-Kissed Leaf Necklace - Sterling Silver Chain, Natural Leaf Dipped in Sterling Silver and Green Quartz Faceted Briolette


Sweetest Flower Earrings - Green Quartz Faceted Briolettes and Sterling Silver Flower Earrings


I am going hunting for new beads later today, so it is likely that I'll have be creating new designs this weekend! For now, check out my shop for more jewelry!

4 comments:

  1. I love love love that first necklace! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the silver leaves. and you already know my feelings on those green earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Janna! I'm so into green right now and these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete