Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Morning Pastime

Hi all! It's Wednesday again, and it's good to be back here writing for you again. I thought I'd tell you about things I do every day once Momma goes to work and leaves me to my own devices.

I like to read the newspaper every morning. It's good to stay up to date on current events, so I read the News section first.

I also like to learn the latest market news, so I read Market Place next.

Money and Investing is really interesting. Someday I want to be able to invest all my cat dollars in good companies and make lots of money to buy all the catnip in the world!


Then I quickly look through the rest of the sections and pause if I see something interesting.


By the time I am done with the entire newspaper, I am so tired! I organize the paper neatly and take a nap until lunch time.


That's all for today! A big Meow to all and thanks for stopping by,

Ruby

2 comments:

  1. Aww Ruby you are the cutest! Good for you for staying on top of current events. I wonder what your next mischievous event will be, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wayyyy too cute laying in the sofa crack! cali also likes to mush herself into the top of our leather chair in the cushion crack. so glad your kitty's giving you so much joy! pam

    ReplyDelete