Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Receivables - Bath and Body Products by Crowley Manor

I came across this shop looking for items for a new Treasury, and thought that any soap that looks good enough to eat must be pretty special! Until I read the titles, I really thought this shop was full of baked goodness. Check out this Orange Truffle Kahlua It's Coffee Sweet Almonds e.o, Vanilla and Orange e.o. - 5 oz - AKA the OMG II Soap. How pretty is that?!

Or Orange Delight - cold process soap orange essential oil soap - moisturizing, with rich lather. I am also loving the Lemongrass Splendor - Gently purify your skin - Moroccan Red Clay Lemongrass EO Olive Oil Handmade Cold Process Soap - 5 oz - lemony and refreshing.

There are at least a dozen more flavors I wouldn't mind trying out!

1 comment:

  1. I was tricked! I thought these are some yummy cakes! LOL. Think we got to put these far away from the kids (or even adults) in the house. Oh no.. stay away, Ruby!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete