Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Receivables - Photography and Fine Arts by Lauri

I found the most amazing Etsy shop to add to my list of favorites! Photography and Fine Arts by Lauri offers the most beautiful photography. Here are a couple of my favorites:

Love this SEA SHELLS COLLECTION- Fine Art Photography Prints- 5x7. It will go perfectly in my room!

I am a huge fan of cherry blossoms; there is a wide selection of cherry blossom photographs in Lauri's shop. It was hard to choose a favorite, but I just love the colors of this LOVE BLOSSOMS- Signed Fine Art Photograph 5X7.


There are many more gorgeous photos in her shop! Check them out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It's always fun to meet other nice Etsy people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING!!! You've made a great choice!

    ReplyDelete