Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday Receivables – Prince Design UK’s Pottery!

I have been obsessed (in a good way) with the beautiful items by Elizabeth Prince for a long time now. We don’t have any room for anything new at the moment, but I know I’d find a place for this spectacular Poppy flower bowl if someone were to give it to me as a gift. :)

How adorable is this Lovebird brooch? I usually don’t wear brooches, but can totally see myself wearing this cute little thing.

Finally, I just love this Waterlily dish with recycled glass.

I am adding all three of these to my wish list!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great find! Those recycled glass lily bowls are BEAUTIFUL! :)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen her shop before and love her stuff. i love the poppy bowl too as poppies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you're obesessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pink/red brooch. Tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty, I'm loving her shop too!

    ReplyDelete