Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Receivables - A Raincoat

I am extremely happy with my Hunter rain boots; they keep my feet dry when it rains, and I love that. I realized that I also need a raincoat; otherwise the rest of me gets drenched when it rains heavily!

I really like this Women's Regular SunShower Raincoat from Lands' End. At $79.50, it comes in a variety of colors, but I like the happy yellow.

I am in love with this Betsey Johnson Fit & Flare Trench Coat (pictured)! It's stylish yet functional, and I love the red detail. It is pricey at $198, so it will be my mission to find it for less when we take a trip to the outlets right outside of NYC.

This Eileen Fisher Raincoat is also really cute. I like that plum color! It is also pricey at $198, but maybe it will go on sale soon!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The Eileen Fisher is super cute but I think my favorite is the Betsey Johnson. But you have to get the awesome nylons, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the Betsey Johnson is my favorite too. I love the red details too of course and it would match everything, including your boots! Hope you can find it for less.

    ReplyDelete